Visit the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) website for more workplace accident statistics.
See also the HSE website for more guidance on managing health and safety in the workplace.
For more information on occupational safety, see the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents guide.
We also have a bunch of our guides on personal injury claims which you can read below:
- Different types of personal injury claims
- Road traffic accident claims explained
- Time limits in personal injury claims
- Accident at work claims
- How to find quality personal injury solicitors
- No Win No Fee agreements in personal injury claims
- How to claim compensation for slip, trip and fall accidents
- Personal injury claims against the local council
- How to make a manual handling injury claim
- No Win No Fee personal injury claims
- I was struck by a moving object at work, can I make a claim?
- How to claim compensation for an accident in a public place
- How to prove a personal injury claim
- How can cycling accident solicitors help me?
- How to claim for an accident on public transport
- Fatal accident claims
- Fatal car accident claims – can you get compensation?
We hope you find the answers you’re looking for on our site. If you need any more help or advice with personal injury claims, don’t hesitate to reach out.