A personal injury claim is a way for people to seek compensation if they’ve suffered harm in an accident caused by a third party’s acts or omissions.
There are different stages of a personal injury claim in the UK. For instance, you need to gather evidence to prove that the accident happened, how it happened, and what injuries were sustained.
For further details on how personal injury claims work, please keep reading.
Alternatively, you could reach out to an advisor by pressing the call now button at the top of the page.
Below, you can find links to more of our guides on personal injury claims:
- A guide to personal injury claims
- How to claim compensation for a brain injury
- What is a mesothelioma case worth?
- A guide to the personal injury claims time limit
- How to claim compensation for an ankle injury
- Learn about claiming after suffering a torn tricep
- Slip trip and fall claims – see if you can claim compensation
- How to prove a personal injury claim
- A guide to No Win No Fee agreements
- Personal injury claims guidelines
- A guide to neck injury claims
- Wrist injury claims – an overview
- How to find serious injury solicitors for personal injury claims